Monday, March 14, 2011

End of the show!



Why do you still walk on my memory lane?
When I left you behind on a confused terrain
You had the company of a darling dame
I never loved you enough to be in the game!

Why does my mind splash the possibilities I have known
When I have already shut down this emotional cyclone
You are hopefully still merry and not alone
But my mind now battles a heart, overgrown

I am granted an unwanted wish, to be strong
I can feel no pain or no worry profound
My heart still intact, to luckier someone I shall bestow
I pull the curtains down, smile and sing, it's end of this show!
                                                                                             
~Sam


--
I have updated two posts today.. so don't miss reading the other one too "Little Heart!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...