Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nature's Bond


Your presence
Like the winter breeze
Brushes my solitude
With a gentle tease

Your laughter like
The bright summer sun
Warms my soul
My dear one

My heart now plays
A melody tune
After you struck its walls
Like a typhoon

Something about the way
You hold my hand
All my worries
Just disband

Conversations we have
Simple, plain
Form clouds from which
Memories rain

By simple gestures
We correspond
Our love like
a nature's bond

~Sam

P.S: I am very much single. Just a wandering romantic soul. Clarifying as I am concerned about missing opportunities due to confusion. Lol!! ;)

13 comments:

Jaky said...

lol. imagine Eliot writing a P.S note below his poems! Alright, I got it.

Unknown said...

nicely written :)loved your PS note more though ;-)

S. Susan Deborah said...

Your post script is quite interesting. I fervently hope that the wandering romantic soul finds an anchor soon. Confusion!?!?!? Please don't be too confused otherwise life and love will slip away without your knowledge.

All the best.

Joy always,
Susan

Dibakar Sarkar said...

The poem and not the P.S. has touched me greatly.

Nandita Prakash said...

lovely poem
touchy for sure

Raksha Bhat said...

Haha that was impressive,the poem as well as the note:)

Raksha Bhat said...

And congrats Sam on being the Notable Newbie..you deserve it girl:)

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

very touching.

Kiran Kota said...

A very good poetry and good use of words...

Visit me at http://xploreer.blogspot.com

Sameera said...

@Jaky
lol!! :D

@Manasa
:D

@Susan
Thank you for the wishes..!
The confusion is not mine.. it is about others who get confused by my poems and conclude that I am in love ;)

@Dibakar
Thank you!!
The PS.. is actually a joke stretched too far.. it was part of one poem and then.. it just continued!

Sameera said...

@Nandita
Thank you!!

@Raksha
:D Thanks!!

@Pratibha
Yay! Finally you on the blog.. I always note you vote for my posts on indiblogger! Thank you!! :D

@Kiran
Thank you!!

Shall visit.

JAGDISH BALI said...

The poem has real lyricism. gentle tease, heart playing melody tune--all manificent.

Sukanya said...

yet another romantic poem with a P.S attached to it. I still cant believe you write such lovely poems being single. :)

Cheers,
Sukanya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...