Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sculpting a shadow

I don't normally like the "guest post" thingy.. but I couldn't say no to my friend Serendipity. She is an amazing writer herself. I would particularly recommend Dilapidated short fiction written by her but let me tell you she is also experimenting with poetry and doing very well at it.

So, what I have written for her is a story, a monologue of a construction worker whose thoughts swirl as he catches a reflection of himself on a window pane. It might remind you of Deewar Kariger story but it is very different.

Here is where you can read it - Sculpting a shadow

Hop to it now!

4 comments:

VARUN.K.R said...

Really good post... thought provoking story. Enjoyed reading. The story provides a moral that every lower level humans in the society too have dreams and happiness to achieve. Good post.

Ayushi said...

Thank You Sam for giving me such lovely words to cherish :)

PhilO♥ said...

Serendipity is indeed an amazing writer, and so are you :)
I read your post, and I loved it. The pictures you created and the flow was lovely. Congrats on your wedding :)

Arundhati said...

Hey congrats on your wedding! :)

You're a good writer. Following you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...